Terms and conditions
ARTICLE 1: BOOKING FOR AN ACCOMMODATION.
The following information shall be required when booking for an accommodation;
- Guest full name, full address, country of residence, nationality, telephone number and email address.
- Date of stay and date of departure and estimated time of arrival and estimated time of departure.
- Other information the lodge deems necessary.
ARTICLE 2: ACCOMMODATION PAYMENT.
- Once the guest makes a booking, the lodge will give the guest total prices of the rooms according to the number of nights requested.
- Room prices are per night, per room and are exclusive of VAT.
- If a guest has not paid when making reservation, payment will be made on arrival. Payment may be made by cash, Bank transfer, credit/debit card.
ARTICLE 3: REJECTION OF ACCOMMODATION APPLICATION.
The accommodation application may be rejected by the Lodge under the following circumstances;
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions.
- When the lodge is fully booked and no room is available.
- When there is reasonable contemplation that the guest is likely to breach the law.
- When the guest’s behavior poses significant nuisance to other guests.
- When the lodge is unable to accommodate guests due to natural disaster, facility malfunction or other inevitable circumstances.
ARTICLE 4: TERMINATION OF ACCOMMODATION AGREEMENT BY THE GUEST.
- The guest may terminate accommodation agreement upon notification to the lodge before 48 hours of the date of check in.
- In the event the guest terminates the accommodation by the reasons not caused by the lodge, the lodge shall charge a penalty fee.
- If the guest does not arrive 2 hours after the scheduled time arranged in advance on the day of their stay without contacting the lodge, the accommodation agreement may be deemed to have been terminated by the guest.
ARTICLE 5: PARTICULARS OF THE GUEST.
- Upon arrival to the Lodge the guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk; Guest full name, age, gender, address, contact and occupation, nationality, country of residence, departure date and expected departure time and other information deemed necessary by the lodge.
- International guests who do not have an address in Tanzania are required to present a scan or copy of their passport and register their nationality, country of residence and passport number.
ARTICLE 6: CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME.
- The earliest check-in time at the Lodge is 15:00hrs on the arrival date.The latest time by which a guest will vacate the room and check out from the lodge is 11:00hrs.
- The lodge may allow the guest to use guest rooms outside the specified hours and in doing so, an extension fee will be charged.
- A guest may request additional nights at the lodge at any time during the stay. If the lodge is able to meet the request, it will accept the request and the same will be considered as a booking and the booking will become a binding agreement.
ARTICLE 7: TERMINATION OF ACCOMODATION AGREEMENT BY THE LODGE.
During the stay, the lodge may terminate the accommodation agreement where a guest is deemed likely to break the law, causing nuisance, carrying infectious diseases, intimidate employees and when the guest use the lodge for the purpose other than for accommodation purposes only.
ARTICLE 8: PARKING.
The lodge will provide a parking space for the guest vehicle. However, parking shall be at the guest own risk.
ARTICLE 9: LIABILITY.
The lodge reserves a right to commence a legal action for any damage incurred to the room by the guest. The lodge will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the property of the guest during the guest stay or left behind by the guest.
ARTICLE 10: APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Tanzania.
ARTICLE 11: SEVERABILITY.
If any term of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid or illegal or unenforceable, then the part of the term that is invalid or illegal or unenforceable will be deemed deleted and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining part.